By registering to use this online portal, you agree:
- You will supply any evidence of your identity and address which we request
- You will complete the registration form and will inform us immediately if any of the information you provide or any circumstances surrounding your registration change before we accept your application to register. You agree the information you provide may form the basis on which we may accept you onto any future broker panel.
- You authorise us to make any enquiries we feel to be appropriate in deciding whether or not to proceed.
- You accept that we are not obliged to accept your application to register and may decline it without giving a reason.
- Prior to submitting an application via this online portal you have read the terms set out in the Introducer Agreement which can be found here. By submitting an application you agree to be bound by the terms of the Introducer Agreement.
- You have read and understood the Lending Privacy Notice which can be found here and the ways in which LendInvest may use your personal data and any of the applicant's personal data you provide to us.
- To ensure that you always have your customers’ permission and authority to make an enquiry and/or application on their behalf and to pass information to us, that your customer is aware and has given their authority to you prior to you submitting details to us that we may undertake a credit search on any address your customers have provided.
- To ensure that data collected in respect of any customer will not be used for any purpose other than that for which it was collected, unless the customer(s) permission is first obtained.
- To advise all customers what will happen to their personal data, provide them with a copy of our Lending Privacy Notice (which can be found here) prior to submitting an application and to provide customers with a copy of information held on them, on request.
- That you have and will maintain all necessary permissions, qualifications, licences, consents or authorisations required to introduce customers to us and in particular required by the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and associated legislation.
- To comply with all laws, regulations, orders, rules of and directions from the Financial Conduct Authority and any other enforcement authority or regulator of activities carried on by you as well as industry codes of practice applicable to the marketing, selling and/or variation of mortgages, insurance and related products in the United Kingdom.
- To comply with the latest Money Laundering Regulations and the Joint Money Laundering Steering Group Guidance Notes for the UK Financial Sector (and all Directives, Regulations, Rules and Guidance Notes issued in substitution thereof or in amendment or addition thereto), you will verify and record the identity of all mortgage applicants before passing the applications to us.
- To provide us with copies of any identification and verification data and other relevant documents used in the identification of the customer within a reasonable period when requested.
- To ensure the customer receives all documentation required by laws and regulations applicable to the marketing, selling and/or variation of mortgages and related products in the United Kingdom.
- To retain a copy of the customer's file, including Proof of Income, for a minimum of 2 years from the completion date of the mortgage or for the period required by law.
- To ensure that all information used within any application process is accurate and a true reflection of the customer's circumstances, and to keep that information up-to-date.
- That should you become aware of the change to any information which may be material to the decision that we may make that you will advise us at once. You acknowledge that any decision is not binding on either party until completion of the mortgage occurs and funds are released by us.
- You understand that any information that we hold about you and how you use this site may be used for monitoring and management information purposes. You
understand that any information that we hold about you will be kept after your relationship with us has ended.
- You shall not use any of our trademarks or brands without our prior written consent.
- You indemnify us in respect of any liability, losses damages or costs we may suffer or incur arising from breach of any warranties and/or obligations, imposed by these terms & conditions (including the Introducer Agreement) by you, or by reason of any misrepresentation or negligent, tortious or fraudulent act or default by you.
- The online portal and/or tools within it may be unavailable or restricted for administrative reasons or any other reason and we will not be liable to you for any costs, claims, demands, losses or damages arising out of, or in connection with, your loss of access to or use of our online portal as a result.
- We will not be liable to you for any costs, claims, demands, losses or damage caused as a result of, or in connection with, your use of our online portal.
- We may, at our sole discretion, immediately and without notice, suspend, restrict or terminate your access to and use of all or any part of our online portal.
- You will tell us as soon as reasonably practicable if you become aware of any defect in the online portal or if you are unable to access the online portal.
- Your unique ID and password are provided for your sole use and must not be divulged to anyone else.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 does not apply to these terms and you may not assign your rights or subcontract your obligations without our prior written consent.
- These terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any claim or matter arising under or in relation to these terms.